Thursday, December 02, 2004

єєєшшшшш

last nite wen i was studyin there was a cockaroach in my room!!!! omg.. it crept in through the door.. i was sittin on my bed.. and then it ran around my tv.. i jumped off my bed and ran outside.. got spray.. ran bak in.. and then it ran under my bed!!! arghh.. and then i ran out my room again.. and it came towards the door.. it was chasing me... it ran and ran.. i ran away and then back again.. i spayed it.. it ran.. i sprayed more and then finally it stopped moving.. i sprayed one more time just to be sure.. it flipped upside down.. its legs were moving.. i sprayed again.. it then died.. RIP Cockaroach.. u will not be missed..
i can't actually believe i killed it.. i was so scared.. and really grossed out.. it was probably about 40.C sooo hot.. i went back to studyin 4 maths.. and then wat happend? another cockaroach!!!! i felt like cryin.. stupid insects.. stupid heat.. lucky it was only small.. but i couldnt take it anymore.. i had 2 get outa my room.. ended up sleepin in my sistas room.. my whole family fell asleep on the couches.. nice air con.. and i was stuck upstairs.. all alone in the heat.. :S
anywayz.. this mornin i woke up with maths formulas in my head.. im such a freak.. haha.. oh wellz havin formulas didnt help.. wen i went 2 do my test i was stressin.. and got so many stupid mistakes.. i no wat i did wrong.. it woulda been so easy.. but my mind skitzd it and i made like really stupid mistakes... y do i stress and get nervous? it always happens.. just like wen i went 4 ma Ls :S im so like dumb.. failin sumthin that i already no the answers 2..
anywayz i feel guilty now coz i was meant 2 do some chem work.. but i really dont like chem and i dont wanna do anythin...
hmmz skool seems 2 b takin over my life :S... thats y 2moro im goin get my nails done and eyebrows.. loool.. nice relaxin.. beauty.. its really nice wen people do stuff 4 u..
friday we goin centrepoint tower 4 business.. thats gona be alright.. afta that we gona come bak n go livo.. galaxy world.. DDR hehe cant wait 2 vs amy n chloe.. even though i no ill lose.. its still fun..
amy goin bak 2 taiwan on 7th now.. thats tuesday!.. arghh who am i gona talk 2 in roll call now? who am i gona blurt out every little tiny thing that happend the day b4? loool im gona go so crazy.. lol ooo shelly goin china 2.. haha i want a piece of taiwan n china... suveniours.. *hint hint* lol im so cheeky.. :P
yeh anywayz i keep getn distracted.. cant think of stuff anymore..
xoxoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


just drop in to say HI..