Monday, December 06, 2004

сℓєаиℓіиєѕѕ

i woke up at around 11:30.. my family were goin out with my cuzinz but i decided to stay home so i could try n finish my chem work that im so behind in and study 4 my business exam 2moro which is worth 20% of final marks..
i got up.. cleaned my room.. i can't believe i let it get so dirty. it usually gets filled with clothes, skool work, books, ps2 games and receipts.. i found a receipt from about a month ago.. thats how long i havent actually cleaned my room.. im such a grub.. lol i then decided it was a nice day 2 vacuum the WHOLE house.. after that, i decided to have a shower.. i spent maybe more than an hour in there..
i think i have problems.. i would do anythin just so that i dont sit down and study n do work. oh wellz.. atleast my house is kinda clean..
my right eye really really hurts. it feels like its bruised inside or sumthing.. oh wellz.. i think i mita got mascara in it or sumthin.. eeewww.. na prob not coz its not even red and u cant tell theres anything wrong with it..
i studied 4 bout 2 hours 4 business.. wrote notes 4 the whole syllabus now my hands sore. i gota read case study 4 qantas and do few questions. and then sleep.. :)
hmmz.. enough bout skool.. oh yeh yesterday..
yesterday i went livo coz my sis needed to buy her frend a bday pressie.. we were meant to go to nonos house at to.. but amanda took so long we got there late.. we went ffld to get my nails done. while i was getn my nails done nono n amanda went walkin round. they came bak telln me bout these guyz who tried to pik them up. do u no how weird and uncomfortable it is to hear ur sista talkin bout guyz and stuff.. :s she was actin all up herself to..
wen we were walkin bak to nonos house i kinda lost it and started sayin all this shit bout how they up themselves and how stupid they r.. how they walk in front of guyz n all that.. yeh.. we got up to nonos place and amanda started 2 kinda cry.. so i walked outa the house and kinda walked 'ran' away lool.. im so stupid.. anywayz nono came down and i started to cry.. i cant believe i lost it. i was really depressed and i dont think it had anythin to do with them.. it was most prob about stuff at home and other people n stuff.. im kinda annoyed i let my feelings out coz i mite have ruined few relationships with people..
im sittin here chattin to michael.L and hes tellin me his list of things to do over the holidays.. some of them include 'say thank you to someone.' thats inspirational to me.. i wanna make a list as well.. maybe 2moro of another day wen i have more time and ive thought about it..
i took an inkblot test yesterday.. to reveal wat my subconscience mind is thinkin about.. the result was LOVE.. i duno how they were my results..i kept sayin that the blots looked scary and dark and full of fear.. but they were the results. i have no idea if they are accurate. but if so am i really thinkin about love? is that wat my life revolves around? even though i cant c it.. or i mite not act on it.. my inner subconsciencce thinks about it?
love is so confusing.. im at the stage in my life where i wanna meet new ppl and all that.. but then i have skool.. 4 me it feels like it needs 2 b 1 or the other.. at the beginning of this year i woulda said u can have both.. but from few relationships over the year have seriously affected my work and results.. i dropped so much in my skoolwork its not funny.. :S but i wouldnt mind meetin some1 new.. maybe it is possible to have both as long as they understood the situation and all that...
hmmz.. temporary mind lag..
i will probably go to sleep in an hour or sumthin.. study in the morning.. oo i 4got i havent done any chem work.. there goes guilt again.. haha.. oh wellz.. it will all be over soon.. atleast i have sumthin 2 look forward to..
i just read this rap/song/poem thing that michael wrote

Tears of Regrets
Lonely days, happiness fades my heart longed for your love
Has now dispersed into thin air. There were times I regret my actions
And others I wish I was dead. Wanna live and forget but its hard to just
Take it all back.Tears of Regrets
Lonely days, happiness fades my heart longed for your love
Has now dispersed into thin air. There were times I regret my actions
And others I wish I was dead. Wanna live and forget but its hard to just
Take it all back.


its really nice.. i didnt no he could write like that.. hehee
anywayz maybe thats enough bloggin 4 tonite..
nite nite xoxoxoxo

No comments: