Thursday, December 30, 2004

ßℓчяяєd vіѕіои

today i woke up at 2.. got outa bed at around 3pm.. omg :S i sleep so late.. wake up in the middle of the afternoon.. i dont think thats good 4 me.. i havent done anything at all today.. walk around like a lost one wasting time till my sisters get off the computer so i can use it.. i just got on..
came on to see one of ma old frends' movin on AGAIN.. hehe oh wellz.. i thought i would be affected by it but im not, which is suprising.. coz i always complain and stuff for no reason.. maybe its coz my mind isnt here
arghh all day ive had this small headache.. rite between my eyes.. i think the lights to bright or sumthing.. hurting my vision...blurred =P
title of this blog is blurred vision.. two reasons.. my eyes.. and my future.. pretty heavy stuff to think about.. the future.. woah.. :S i have no idea wats gona happen tommorrow. or the next day.. next week.. next year.. its so scary..
Whether the excesses of the past few days are catching up with you or you're feeling drained for other reasons, you need as much rest as possible today. Once you get tired, your defences will be down and you'll start to fret about whatever is currently nagging away at the back of your mind. You're also concerned about the welfare of a certain person, which doesn't help
my horoscope for today... wonder who that certain person is.. hehe that reminds me.. a few weeks ago i posted a horoscope that i said i have to check in a few weeks to see if it came true.. i dont even remember what it was about.. hmmz.. interestin.. i have to go check it out laterz...
mwahz.. xoxoxo

No comments: