Tuesday, December 07, 2004

аииоџєd

i new that my blog would be read by the wrong people.. i new it was a bad idea.. my sista was readin it 2day and i have no idea at all where she got the link 2 it.. its as bad as ur sista readin ur diary.. omg no privacy.. i use the net 2 get away from my life.. my own private world.. and then look whos nosy and decides to read it =S omg... arghhh i would rather 100 million different people i havent met read my blog not ur own sister.. its just not rite.. =S
i need 2 get away.. ive been thinkin of moving out or sumthin.. i hate my life.. its so shit arghhh
anywayz im off.. i dont wana blog bout anythin that my sista could read.. shitness

Luv in its truest form has no language or words, it just has 1001 actions we all wish we kood describe!!!

yep.. bye bye xoxoxox

No comments: