Thursday, November 03, 2005

Addiction

Kanye West Once Sang In His Song Addiction:

"What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed?
I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three"
....
"Why everything that's supposed to bad make me feel so good
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)"

according to www.dictionary.com addiction is defined as:
a) Compulsive physiological and psychological need for a habit-forming substance: a drug used in the treatment of heroin addiction.
b) The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something

there are many types of addictions.. the ones im talking about arent drugs and stuff like that.. mostly about addictions of the second definition..
some people are addicted to lying, to attention, some are addicted to irratating habits.. like biting their fingernails, using certain words of phrases that have become cliches..
everyone must be addicted to something.. it could be anything.. i have to admit im addicted to.. now that i think about it i have no idea what i am addicted to.. i have no particular hobby.. i dont have any skills.. i dont do something alot.. actually i can be very irratating.. overtalking.. annoying at times.. can someone be addicted to talking? or wanting to always have someone to talk to? is that a sort of addiction? addiction for human conversation?
why is everything thats supposed to be bad make me feel so good? thats so true.. chocolate, icecream, sweets of all kinds. addictive yet so so bad for you.. hmmz apart from food.. being addicted to the net, the fone, tv.. stuff like that cannot be good for you..
i have to admit i was once addicted to the net.. but recently ive been withdrawn from it.. if im at the computer desk my status is online.. if im not at the computer; if im downloadin or something my status is away or busy.. even if im busy but at the desk im online.. recently i havent been 'online' often.. i dont wanna talk to anyone..i sorta know why.. not because of exams.. i could easily study and go online but.. i duno.. recently ive started to think about my friends who are only my friends through the net.. people i see around once in awhile but only talk to alot over the net.. imagine if i didnt have the net.. how would i talk to these supposed 'friends'.. some of my bestest friends that i trust are only through the net.. i c here and there but... yeh.. since that guy passed away.. ive been thinking.. if i didnt talk to my cuzin i would have never known he had passed away.. what if one day one of my net friends *god forbid* passes away.. how would i find out? no one would contact me.. no1 would know that i exist.. there is no way i would find out.. so i just figured that if i stopped talking to some people or came online less regularly and limited conversation then it would reduce the pain..
if i were another person telling me how i felt right now i would tell myself that i should make the most of it and its not likely to happen and blah blah but i cant seem to listen to my own advice.. its just so confusing.. i really think im going crazy.. im really confused and sad all the time for no reason.. i get annoyed very easily.. i worry so much about everything and anything..im just so emotional..
lol maybe im only emotional when im on the net.. im not sure.. i went stokies today.. it was good to get out... i was a little hyper but then i got tired and became abit lost.. im so tired
i miss my friends.. i miss talking to my friends at school.. i miss talking to my friends over the net.. i still talk.. but i miss those conversations.. the uncontrollable laughter.. the fun.. i need those times.. i miss it all :(

No comments: