Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy 1 Year Bloggy =)

twas a friday night at 6:32pm on November 19th 2004.. exactly 1 year to this day that i started my blog..

"i hate feeling bad.. so i try and b happy.. but bein happy means ignoring things.. so im neva goin to be happy 4 real.. artificial happiness.. on the surface only.. until i deal with things.. if i deal with them my whole life will change.. im so scared of changes.. my life is full of them.. im sick of it.. i wanna giv up changing i wanna stay the same...yeh.. anywayz this is makin me feel worse.."

thats quoted from my blog last year.. today, i feel exactly the same.. so i guess i havent changed in that part..
On tuesday we are gona go livo movies.. around 10:30 - 11 pm.. we need to discuss organisations for the formal.. try n go.. its sorta important.. and tell the others if you read this.. so every1 knows about it..

okz... im goin out 2day.. i should go get ready.. bye byez
Sam xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya about the comment u left no my blog.. thats what i thought at first too.. but he showed me his webcam.. @@"
HRmm.. >_<"



amy