Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Plain As Dilbert

omg! so now i need to buy new shoes for the formal.. i cant believe i didnt bother tryin on the shoes i had bought with my dress till day.. well i did.. n u c an c the top of my shoe.. n its really ugly.. my shoes arent formal shoes.. they're like goin out/work/business shoes.. not formal dressy shoes.. n now i gota spend more money on new 1s.. im so annoyed coz ive like spent 300 of my own money on this stupid formal which is for only 1 day.. n my dad only gave me 300.. arghh its way to much im so stupid.. i bought all these lil bits n pieces n it all adds up.. i bought a necklace, earrings, and a ring today.. they're green.. they were only 60 for the lot.. so i guess im happy bout that.. but all the rest.. :S ive got shoes that dont match my dress, underwear thingos that dont even do anythin *grrr* and a dress that somebody already has :S omg.. im so annoyed i cant explain how much i am.. and im really really annoyed and gettin so stressed about thur.. i dont hav an appointment for my hair.. no idea whos gona do my makeup coz my aunty keeps tellin me to get her sons gf to do it 4 me.. no idea how every1 is gettin there.. i still dont no if i need to organise another car.. i duno where every1 is meetin.. i duno whats gona happen afta the formal.. r ppl gona come over.. r we gona go to any afta parties.. arghh so stressed.. i hate organisin it all.. i duno what to do.. i seriously need every1 to group together n tell me what they want! there is no way that all of us r gona b able to talk b4 the formal.. and i cbf to ring every1 n ask them.. but then i feel bad coz i feel responsible for the groupiness of the group.. im the 1 who wants every1 to stay in touch n b together.. if i didnt care i bet every1 would just go by themselves n we'd meet there... but i really dont want that.. anywayz im just really stressed.. lettin it all out.. *breath* "goossfraabaaa".. ok all good now i think.. until some1 brings up the formal again n ill b like arghh..
hehe anywayz bye bye
Samantha xoxo

No comments: