Wednesday, November 30, 2005

cornflakes

im gettin really annoyed with all this rain, lightning, and thunder.. the rain on its own is fine.. but lightning kills me.. ever since the tv blew up everytime we see lightning everything gets switched off just in case.. so that means sittin in the dark doin absolutely nothing.. im home alone yay.. but its raining.. i hope it doesnt storm.. or then ill hav nuthin to do..
yesterday i stayed home.. we cleaned the whole house and put up our christmas tree.. lol we put up our tree 2 days early.. talk about bein proactive.. hehe we usually put it up on the 1st but my sisters formals then and we r gona b busy and today they had to go get my sistas eyebrows done.. so yup im home alone, bored..
ive been really bored lately so the other night i decided to msg a few old friends of mine.. like really old.. ppl i havent talked to in more than 6 months or sumthin.. but omg guess wat my fone decides to do! send the same msg to like i duno how many ppl.. maybe 15 or sumthin.. waste my credit.. and then i had to msg those ppl that the msg wasnt meant for them... omg how embarassing..!!!
anywayz i hav no idea wat im gona do today.. i had invited my frends over for lunch.. but only like 3 could come.. thanx 2 those ppl who let me know.. had to cancel it.. not enough ppl.. and coz its raining i thought my dad wouldnt go to work today.. he didnt but hes at my grandmas house.. oh wellz.. i guess i can organise it another day.. hopefully more ppl will wana come..
argh its 10:30 gota take my tablets.. havent even eaten breakfast yet.. brb gona go eat..
omg so instead of eating i had a 10 min conversation with my aunty who just called.. now im gona go eat..
i can eat n type at the same time.. im eatin corn flakes.. they're healthy arent they? yupz.. boredom gets to me.. but im not really bored.. im just in a state of nothing.. i guess im relaxed.. not worryin about anythin eatin my breakkie.. so i call this state bored.. hehe
omg i just remembered i got a huge dilemma.. i duno when im gona watch harry potter! arghh it comes out 2moro.. wat do i do?? i might go watch it with my sista 2moro night.. amanda gona watch it on sat with her friends.. but i feel sorry for nat coz she has no1 2 go c it with.. so ill go with her.. but how bout on tuesday we go n watch it.. i dont mind watchin it again.. i really wana go out next tuesday.. we were meant to go movies yesterday but no1 organised it.. i wanted to see if any1 else would bother organising it.. and no1 really did.. and i couldnt be bothered.. but next week ill try organise it.. dependin on situations.. we should go n watch it.. wait so i think dilemma is over im gona go watch it with my sis.. no1 else has told me they wana go watch it with me 2moro.. so yeh.. go with sis.. dude does this even make sense.. blehh.. hehe
cornflakes hav gotten to my head
bye byez mwah mwah
Sam xoxo

No comments: