Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Life A Series Or Chapter Book?

Too much crying
my heart is burning now
I'm standing here on my own
I feel so alone

So, its the end of the hsc.. and how am i meant to be feeling? i feel like this-
:l
totally lost, looking at the wall, looking for answers. What am i supposed to do now? Its not boredom, its contemplation. Im thinking- thinking about the next minute, the next hour, the next day, the next week, the next year. About 10 hours ago, i closed a chapter of my life, well not exactly. I have reached the part at the end of the book when you realise that the character is supposed to live happily ever or as in the case of my life, you realise that the book is about to end and you have to read the next installment of the book to find out what happens. Its just like TV shows, like Neighbours, its 6:50pm and you know theres 10 more minutes left of the show. You know that a commerical will appear and that after the commercial nothing really develops in the story, leaving the issue unresolved. I guess that's what has happened so far in my life. I've finished my exams and now i wait. Currently im experiencing a commercial break, and i'm waiting to see what is about to happen, what will happen tommorrow? I'm waiting to see how my life will turn out, im waiting for previews of my future. During this time i can't experience any developments in my life because its still the ad. If i were to develop or change right now, no one will know, no one will be ready - I wont be ready.

No comments: