Wednesday, November 02, 2005

arghh

i feel like crying.. but when is that unusual? arghh im really annoyed and pissed off.. my sister just told me that natasha has my formal dress.. omgggg i knew i shouldnt buy it from a place so common.. but then i figured every1 will think its common so theyd not go there.. arghh its sooo annoying.. i really dont wana wear it anymore.. its so embarassing.. i cant even return it.. u can only return afta 7 days.. and i liked it.. :( i duno wat to do now... its gona b the same thing... :( im so pissed off.. and i dont even no why.. when i read back i feel like one of those 'girls' im not like that i dont wana b like that.. i dont care.. arghh but i doo.. and i dunno yyyy : maybe its coz im havin a really bad day..
i woke up at 5.. studied for chem.. couldnt concentrate.. caught the bus.. ppl kepts remindin me about steven(saro).. made me sad.. my stomach sorta kept like jumping wheneva they said somethin bout him.. went into the exam.. did shit.. came out at around 12.. was sittin outside the hall nigelated till 12:35 coz i had to giv stevn his fone. then i walked home.. i was walkin it was hot i was tired and sleepy.. and to make things worse i saw a dead bird.. it was like 5cm away from my foot it scared me.. and then i kept walkin and i saw a four leaf clover so i thought ok i might hav good luck and just as i said that sumthin moved in the long grass i jumped and sorta stumbled and kept walkin and then some guy yelled out somthin to me from a car.. that scared me too.. and i jumped.. i hav no idea wat he said but he was prob cursin or sumthin.. it was like a mumble.. :S and then i came home and prameeta called me and that was good talkin to her.. and then i came on the computer and played a game.. that was fine.. and then my sis came home and told me roxanna said that she was talkin 2 natashas sister and describin the dress that i hav to her coz roxanna liked it too and had tried it on.. and while describin it natashas sista said ohh my sis has that.. and then roxanna told her i have it to.. and then they told my sis and my sis told me.. and now i feel like shit again... everythin seems to be going wrong.. i was so looking forward to the formal and now im dredding it.. i cant do anything about it now.. im stuck with the dress.. its to late to do anythin about it.. i cant return it.. im so not wastin my money on another dress.. and now i gota concentrate on makin my dress look completely different to hers.. it was my dress i dont like sharing :( im so mean.. but i cant help it.. i hate havin plans that get ruined.. its really irritating... :( i like order and organisation and then when something like this happens my whole mind goes psycho..
oh wellz wat can i do about it now? nothin..
on a plus note ill never have to do english, legal, maths, bio, chem ever again.. ever ever never never! only one more exam.. business next wednesday.. and hopefully if i get a good uai ill be able to continue business at uni.. *waaa* im not gona get a good uai.. and then i hav to waste 1 whole year at TAFE.. aww i wana go to uni i wana go to uni *hopes that repeating this may make the people who write fate and destiny will hear me and make me do well* plz plzzzz... lolz.. anywayz this is way to long..enough bitchin from me
cya
xoxo Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>______________>'

Anonymous said...

awww *hugs* don't worry! u can like do something to ur dress 2 make it look different... atleast u both have good taste.